Just after 4:00AM on Memorial Day, Company 58, Engine 56 and Ladder 34 were alerted to a house fire on the 200 block of Warrior Road. Fire Board Advised the home's bathroom exhaust fan was on fire. Squad 58 arrived with nothing showing. The Squad's Crew found an exhaust fan that had been on fire but was out. The resident was able to extinguish he fire. The crew quickly secured power, checked for extension and overhauled the impacted area. 58-9 held the response to Squad 58. If the residents were not alerted to the situation by the smoke detector the outcome would have been much worse.